Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bullshit!

Results are already out!

and I knew it when I started facebooking and everybody was messing up their walls arguing about the results and annoyed by the iium portal website.

and I was 'hey! what the hell is this? the results are there already?'

*if you read my prev post, i had mentioned that it would be out on this Thursday*

and I immediately got thousands of butterflies in my stomach! omg!

I went into the portal site.. 
log in.. 
and started clicking and refreshing myAcademic button like damn hell!

and there was NO RESPONSE!

Some of my friends and my classmates had already retrieved theirs..

p/s: Nadrah, you are so GEDIXXX!! Getting 3.4 is lower?? wtf!


Let's just say that I am now very CUAK.. NERVOUS.. TAKUT..


2 comments:

najihah said...

wah...sila mencuba lagi ea..
nadrah dpt 3.4
giler terer..
aku tak smpai 3.4 dowh..

Alia Ramley said...

to jihah:
ko dpt brape cik kak ooii?