Sunday, August 22, 2010

=(



sometimes, I pray to God.. 
just take away my life if it can satisfy all of you.

i dont ask for this.
i dont ask being like this.
i dont ask to feel like this.

i know it's my fault.
the ignorance. the careless.

how come i know this thing's going to be happened like this??

stop complaining please.
the burden is all mine.
the guilt is all mine.
the sad is all mine.

i cry quietly. feeling guilt to everyone.

what more should i ask.

yup. i am down.
depressed. 


I CAN'T BEAR THIS KIND OF THING. I AM WEAK.

benci ngan dr sndr.


p.s:..really need shoulder to cry on.

4 comments:

najihah said...

whats wrong my dear?

i can b ur shoulder to cry on..
just tell me k..

take care alia! jg sedey2 cam tu..

nadrah zainuddin said...

a ah. kenapa ni. kau okay tak? jangan lah sedey sedey.... nanti aku pun sedey.....

..Amir Alauddin.. said...

salam...
alia jgn la cmnie..
ada hikmah tuk ape yg berlaku..
sabar lah ek...
jgnla rse putus asa,lemah..
kuatkan diri tue...
no matter what i will always be by ur side..
jgn sedih2 dah..kesat air mata tue..=)

Alia-mls-nk-sign said...

jihah:
abis lencun bj ko nnt aku nangis, kena tadah baldi. haha.. ok. thanx jihah.

nad:
huhu.. =(

abang long <-- klaka la:
thanx amir. i owe you a lot. huhu~ thanx for everything. saranghaeyo.. ^0^

dah kesat~~