Wednesday, March 28, 2012

accident

today is not just a right day for me..
really not a right day..

1stly, my plan to date with mom after fetching her from work went failed. Abah had forgettably kept the viva's keys in his bedroom instead of hanging it at the living room. and his bedroom was locked.. ok fine.

2ndly, i had accidentally bumped my viva's back onto Mpv's bumper when i wanted to reverse the car to park. luckily mine was only scratch but that MPV was kemek. 

fortunately, the driver was not the owner, but the ECM's staff. so i guess that MPVs' must be sort of vvip since he parked that kemek car at vvip's site. i do really think that it wasn't my fault. though he's arguing that i aint giving any signal, so what? that empty space just beside the corner and i was trying to redo-undo the car.. u couldn't expect by just giving a bit space for me to reverse, i could fit my car easily? screw u.. 

i couldn't stop myself from shivering when he stopped me and asked about his client's car. Ma had talked to him  and i was gripping that steering wheel tightly.. =.=" so, since none of us couldn't possibly think on how to deal with the damage, that loser driver asked for our no. if let say the owner spotted the wreck. if not, then we are save.. 


lbh kurang mcm nie lah.. cc:google


well.. im not really good on this. my heart thumped quite badly. scared to the hell that Abah would scold me but then, nothing happened. quite relief when Abah himself argued that the driver maybe sort of proud of himself driving expensive-MPV-car.. hell yeah!.. 




p.s: but still there's no call.. 

No comments: