Monday, January 25, 2010

~...19...~

25hb of Jan..

I'm 19 already..
thanx for all of the wishes. I really appreciate them guyz~

and, thanx for theeeeseeee..:

~ farihah: cadbury chocolate + birthday card (shopaholic card).. hahaha..
~ siti: purse.. (ooohh.MG.. ske2x.. dh lama nak).. the monkey black+white purse..
~ qiqie: ice-cream vanilla.. hahaha...
~ nabila huda (shares same birth date) brought SECRET RECIPE-chocolate!!...

thanx to farihah & ct..


others were singing:
~ Liyana and Nailah sang happy birthday.. hahaha.. what a suprise! klaka arr korang..
~ My sis called me and sang shoutedly.. haha...
~ Aini and Far sang me in the class.. hoho~ malu..
~ My mom.. love you mom..

ma, gaji kan dah masuk.. per lg, bank in la duet sket.. hahaha..

through Ym:
~ Faiz Farhan the tubies.. haha..
~ Syeila.. my best cousin..
~ Kak Long..

others were wishes through sms:
~ Syazwan Ssoness.. awe~
~ Amir T_T
~ Azza.. my bestfriend
~ Farihin Faza..
~ Nafis.. my bestfriend
~ Qiqie..
~ Brock..
~ Shahrul.. thanx for da 2nd wishes at facebook.. haha..
~ Aiman.. *my perfume stealer*!!!.. urrghhh..
~ Ika.. my make-up artist..
~ Aliff Firdaus.. my old cool friend
~ Syaz.. *hey ur birthday is tomorrow!!*

others are through facebooking.. hehe..
thanx guyz~

5 comments:

NourlHousna Tawfiq said...

oh..
seemed that u didnt received my wish through sms-ym..
well..
barakallahu fik..
semoga allah panjangkan umur ko dalam kerahmatanNya..~
will luv u alaways
:)

najihah said...

nak wish kat sini la plak..

epy bufday miss Alia..May Allah bless u with success n epyness for ur future undertakings!

smile always.. :)

Alia Ramley said...

to husna & jihah:
thanx guys..

aLam maya said...

happy birthday! sila lebih matang ye. haha ;)

Alia Ramley said...

to sid:
sedang berusaha..
*ko matang ke?* hahaha..