Friday, January 14, 2011

..the anomalous of me..


..greetings bloggers...

i should have known that my previous post was a lousy one. kinda a mess and so much aggravating this cute blog. pfft.. =P so, i think i should remove it.. 

-what kind of post if u wrote it with such a chronicle font size of words??- burok dowh!!.. =.="


..u know wat, i have dis kind of antic; removing post (blog) or status (fb) whenever i like.. hehe.. people would say, terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata buruk padahnya. well, i don't say them outloud.. lol..

 ..my new workloaded ASS-signment(S) life.. duuh~ 


..just need a new study spirit.. fighting!!..

and somehow.. i really need come ka-ching!!... ^^ think dat i'd spent so much here in gombak. books were such a boom.. went for a crazy shopping which was definitely be da last one.. pray for me. lol..


oh. for the part-time job. i'd already revoked it.. =) 
well, any other job offer for me? please inform kay.. 


till then~
sekian.





 p.s: my 1st entry in da morning..

No comments: