Monday, February 21, 2011

something dat i tend to be worried about.

its.. mylife.. 
im getting confused with my own self..
talking bullshits which i didn't mean it though.. 

to the one i love and care the most..  (family is the ultimate la kan),

i  am a girl who do not even satisfy with everything  that i have..
i am a girl who like to ask lot of things.. and ask for ur care..
i am a silly girl who always talk upside down..

please.. have faith in me.. 

im writing this down.. to make myself clear.. as well as urs..
u wont be able to understood me.. 
coz this is me.. 
kept questioning n questioning.. looking for answers..
 ..and questioning is not asking.. 

i dont want anything..
just you..

i can be a strong companion for you..
i can be ur supporter..
but pliz.. be mine as well.. 
im not that tough.. who can keep all things inside..

when i burst out.. calm me down..
when im down.. cheer me up..
when im lost in words.. guide and show me the way..

hold me..
dont let me fall..


to be continued.. =P 


  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

insyaAllah...
as u can be his supporter and companion as well, he also can...
please have faith on him k...
please cheer up alia...
smile always!!!^_^

Alia Ramley said...

zowl:
alrite.. =)