Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pangkor Sweet Escape; Welcoming Break. part 1



28 - 30/10

first and foremost, a very big thanks to my dear cayang for inviting me to join his PRS Uniten and treated me for the trip. i love u soo much lah.. ^^

okay. so the sweet escape began last weekend.. started on Friday- heading to Perak at 3pm and arrived at the island on 10.30pm. well.. during the journey, everyone was so excited and enthusiastic. surely the bus was soo noisy with the pot-pet-pot-pet from the participants. quite riuh rendah i could say. everyone seems to know each other very well. just like a big family. not really differs in background coz most of them were pantai-timur-ians.. =D


At the jetty  

the urusetia.. =)

we stayed at Palma Beach Resort, just about 200 meters away from the beach. 


Saturday.

woke up earlier in the morning. gathered at 7 and had a little warm up before heading for volleyball games between the said respective group.


the handsome boy. haha..

its me!


group 2: never won in all matches. =.=" haha..

then.. we got a break and free activities after ten. so we both went for canoeing.. canoed to the coral island. we took approximately 30 mnts to reach there. yeah.. i failed. my 1st time of canoeing. what could i say.. hahaha..


thanks to Ma who lend me that glasses. hehe..


and others went for banana-boating!!..



at 2pm.. we went for snorkeling still at the coral island. my 1st time of snorkeling, i aint adapt and stabilize myself very well.. quite afraid with popping out from the water. not really cool.. huhu.. but yet.. it was so amazing.. luckily i had my savior who helped me soo much in the water.. hehe.. 


jungle trekking after done with water confident.



my lovely saviour


 ...... lets save it here.. i'll continue with part 2 later.. hehe..




 

No comments: