Thursday, January 26, 2012

25th of Jan.


time flies fast enough turns me into an adult just in a blink of eyes. i still remember how i enjoyed being the first lil girl of family and later on, years by years have another sister and 3 brothers. i still remember how i learnt to ride a bike, with abah helping me along.. still also remember how my days at kindergarten. when looking at the pics, i realized that i was once a chubby kid that later on being a skinny.

well.. that was 15 years back. this year.. precisely yesterday and now, i am legal and have the right to vote for my country. wow! cant imagine it rite. its like i had been drinking aging potion just to be someone who has the right to vote.. hahaha.. seronok lah pasnie blh pangkah memangkah.. =P




 .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. 
25th Jan for me is a great day. a day where i was born at 6.29 a.m on Friday..
..9 Rejab..

 i do have a freaky story during my born-day. since i was kind of naughty in the womb and the doctor and the nurses were having too much difficulty in getting me out, they decided to operate my mom if
 the time showed 6.30am. luckily.. at 6.29.. aku pun keluar lah manually.. my mom also told me that the doc had used some kind of pencengkam to force and drag me out. and she sort of freaked out when she saw my face were bleeding with scars due to that pencengkam.. =.=".. well.. mujurlah scar tue x kekal.. huhu..


and owh.. my birhtday nie dh celebrate in advance last monday. so yesterday, i just had myself 3 different slices of SR cakes and one muffin. ahhh... sedap giler. hehe.. 



k no pic. mls nk upload. thats all. bye..


1 comment:

L said...

hepi befday..=)

jom hayati..=)
lolz-l.blogspot.com/2012/01/amanahnyer-sahabat-rasulullah.html