Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3rd order!!..



.. being traumatized and having a raaaggee experience with instant posting, i had promised myself for not letting that annoying-lazy dispatcher leaving a well said notice stating that "sorry, we are not able to send the order to blablabla. please collect it at the office.." that's how i received my 2 orders from post laju. they just HON-ed! HON-ed in front of my house and me, having thought dat it was lorry jual sayur hon2x didnt make any step sneaking out through the main curtain. sigh. =.="

and soo.. after having emailed by fashionurges.com bout my order confirmation, im alerting myself towards any hon!hon! that passing through my house. thus, this time. i'd made it!


skynet differed with post laju. sumpah!!

yup! though they didnt have that official van painted post laju besor2x but using a simple lorry, their dispatcher did make an effort to get out from the driver seat and greet at the gate. unfortunately, me who was not yet having a morning shower walked into him and just signed up the form without any single glance. hahaha.. tahan malu. ^^


guess what?? bukan beg GUESS taw.. hehe.. xkan leper cm nie..


a long clover leaf necklace.. =)

i did blog bout my wanting of having a long necklace for my hari raya accessory. click here for a sneak peek. hmm.. probably u guys already knew that buying IRL would be cheaper rite coz the only postage u would have to pay is walking. =.=" but since my shopping partner isnt here, so.. inilah yg saya buat..


a clear view of snapping on top of lappy cover.

so happy lah!!..


oh, just a reminder for you guys, remember to alert with hon2x if u made online shopping using pos laju service kay. dont be like me. kih3x..



..merely a week ++ left for hari raya. how's ur qiamullail my muslim brothers and sisters..??.. or maybe ibadah lah senang kan.. =)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

melaram sakan la lepas ni..hehe

Far8 budak baik said...

without any single glance??
hahahahaha..perghhh
dapat rantai..
lawa lawa..
nnti aku nk beli untuk emak aku jugak lahhh ehehe

Alia Ramley said...

@edy:
haha.. xde lah.. bese2 jer..


@far8:
beli lah kasi hadiah raya ek.. =)