Friday, March 6, 2009

~...I'm being TAG'D...for the 2nd time...~

ok2.. i've received a comment from Meera at my 1st blog in my blog shoutmix..

well.. she tagged me.. so.. i've to answer a few unpredictable questions from her.. i went to her blog..(quite excited actually)... haha.. and these were what i found...

TAGGED :]

> List the rules on your blog...

Rules..?? i've no rules for my blog.. im just saying that "don't feel shy to leave commentz"...


> Share seven facts about yourself on your blog...

Seven facts..??
1) I am an Aquarius.. hehe ( 25th of January 1991 )..
2) I love BIOLOGY...!!! I hate Physics...!!!
3) I hate chocolate ice-cream, I love Vanilla...
4) I love to sing, and imagine singing in front of the crowd..haha..
5) I hate cooking coz I prefer tidying and arranging...(my pleasure)
6) I love my soft, fury, brownie teddy bear...(no dolls!!)...
7) I'm taking English Course right now...


> Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...

erm...(thinking)
1) I LOVE VAMPIRES..!! www.vampiresfoundation.blogspot.com
2) I like to watch people around me.. and watch their antics..
3) I do talk to myself...hehe...
4) I do smell things be4 I eat/ drink them...weird??.. naah..
5) I hate Coffee..either cakes/drink/sweets...!! its smell.. urghh...
6) Watching handsome guyz ??...and say OMG..!!..huhu...


> Tag 7 people at the end of your post...

Sape ek??.. Sape rase nak kena tagged.., jawab je la.. U R INVITED TO BE TAGGED BY ME...hehe..






p/s : alamak!!.. lupe la plak nak jawab 1st tag.. adui...



No comments: