Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~...I'm simply getting weird...~

fuhh.. the rumors about the date of spm results are getting worse..huhu...

but still you know.. I do absolutely think that the "bulls eye" date is on the 16th of March.. ( i receive this news from my old fren).. yeah.. he said that Dato' Seri Hishamuddin had said in in the NST (News Straits Time)...

Now i wonder why everyone doesn't know about this latest news...

they just buzz me at yahoo messenger and ask " wei alia, btol ke?..ko jangan memain".... haha..

adui... am i being deceived..??... or am I more "moving forward"...??...

like Jonas Brother's song... Kids of The Future...

and i try to call back my fren..

dialing 019*******

ME : ( hello..hello ape? x dgr la..) caller ringtone...freaking out!!

ALIFF : Hello asmkm...

ME : Hello, Aliff.. is it true about the spm result's date?? where did u find it??..

ALIFF : Oh.. Imran told me...

ME : And how did he knew about it??... Did he read it from the NST paper..??

ALIFF : He knew it from his fren..lol... haha...(laughing).... Dont belive it..

ME : But i thought it is the real date..

ALIFF : hmm.. I'm also not really sure.. but i think u just have to trust about two dates..

ME : What??... 12 and 16...?? oOo.. if that so.. i think 16 is more logic..

ALIFF : Yeah me too... coz 16 is on holiday...

then we ended our conversation with bye-bye...

and now... what do you think??.... the real date is still very confusing... i dont care when the results will come out.. i just pray that i'll get an excellent results...

ameeenn...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't bother about the result my sis, just focus what steps should be taken onward....

Alia Ramley said...

to etomyam :]

well, thanx for the advice.. but still, the result is more important now...

coz.. it's the one who will show me my next step..

~the qualification for my favourite course..
~the scholarships..

huhu...