Monday, March 23, 2009

~...Me and Azza vs Syauqi...~


lalalala..~ huhu..

well, today was a lil bit a happy and a fun day for me. After finished our (me and Azza) driving lesson at Elit, Indera Mahkota, I accompanied Azza to Megamall..actually, just to withdraw her money..lol.. we didin't have to go to Megamall just to withdraw money, but since "dah terlajak pergi bandar" we just decided to have a walk at that mall.. hehe..

after the withdrawing, we went to the Popular, just to check out any latest vampire novels..haha.. Then, we went to KFC, and took our lunch - Zinger burger + cheesy wedges + pepsi.. simple, but we love them..!!!

and later, someone peeked on us, and i wondered who was him.. lol, Syauqi rupenye..he's alone, waiting for his unexpected friendz..Azraai or Alep..huhu.. We chatted together.. and i did feel so happy meeting my old fren..(quit freaky coz i did have a mighty quarrel with him, but pass is passed)... it was so long not to meet my oldie male funny and sporting frenz.. how i missed the day.. (oopps, zipp!!)..

AND NOW, this is the climax for the post. Later, we decided to have a karaoke!!!.. 6 songs!!.. can u imagine it??.. me and Azza versus Syauqi!!.. OMG, he's superb u know..(4 ur info, he's already has an indie band called THE NAME).. Syauqi's voice is good and great.. I love and miss all the nasyid moments in SMART.. haha.. Yeah, how were we going to defeat him.. He managed to sing the high-pitched note (Aduh Saleha, lagu Mawi)..adui..oldie betol..

these were the songs that we sang..

1- Hey Jude (The Beatles) by Syauqi

2- This I promise you (N Sync) by me..hehe..


3- If I let you go (Westlife) by three of us


4- Aduh Saleha (Mawi) by Syauqi

5- Its gonna be me (N Sync) by me and Syauqi..lol..


6- Cinta (Misha and Jaclyn) by me and Azza.. urggh!!.. so high-pitchy..



puas giler dapat nyanyi!!!.. but of course la.. i admit it!!.. I adore Syauqi's voice.. wait!!.. only his voice..(org dah berpunye le)..kahkahkah...

No comments: