Sunday, March 29, 2009

~...Ouch!!.. I'm Tagged..~


My 3rd time i've being tagged.
Well, this tag was from Husna, my buddy since form 1..hehe..

eerr.. sort of unique quests..


1) Besides your lips,where is your favourite spot to get kissed? by whom

> My forehead and my hand.. eeww.. I hate being kissed!! By whom??.. nobody..!!

2)
How do you feel when you woke up this morning?

> Fresh!!.. I went to Genting Highland this morning...hehe..

3)
Who was the last person you take a photo with?

> My bros..; Akim, Afif and Epy..

4)
Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?

> Nope.. grrr..

5)
Would you donate blood?

> Yup. My pleasure.. xspecially to my another world. VAMPIRE..hehe..

6)
Have you ever had a best friend who is of the oppossite sex?

> Yup.. not "A" but it should have "S".. dont' have to mention their names right??..

7
) Do you want someone dead?

> There is one man only.. That fucking Bush..!!

8)
What does your last text message said?

> Adui, x smpt nak angkat.. Haha..

9)
What are u thinking of right now?

> How I wish I can be a part of Gaius's student.. or maybe being like Merlin

10)
Do you wish someone was with you now?

> right now??.. nope.. I love to be alone during night.

11
) What time did you go to sleep last night?

> 12.00 a.m. sharp.. After watching Otai Rempit..haha..

12)
Where did you buy the t shirt you are wearing now?

> eerr.. KLCC.. I think, i'm not really sure..lol..

13)
Is someone on your mind right now?

> Yeah.. It's Colin Morgan..He's kinda cute..hehe..

14)
Who was the last person who text you?

> Nafis, my ex-classmate..sibuk je ngan waffle die..haha..

15)
Peoples tagged to do this quiz:

1.Aliah
2.Ahla
3.Meera
4.Nafis

16)
Who is you are having relationship with?

> My family.. relatives.. friends..

17)
Is no.3 is male or female?

> Meera??.. of coz la a female..haha..

18)
If no.2 and no.3 get together,will it be a good thing?

> yeah, I think so..


19)
What is no.1 studying about?

> errmm.. Cosmetic??.. haha..

20)
Is no.3 single?

> owh.. Dunno..

21)
Say something about no. 2?

> chubby, funny and clever.. huhu..

22)
What do you think of no.1 and no.3 get together?

> Must be so noisy.. both are talkative..haha..

23)
Describe no.3

> kind, Edison Cheng's crazy fan..hehe.. etc.. I dont know about her much..

24)
What will you do if no.1 and 3 fight?

> there will be a circle..haha..

25)
Do you like no.1?

> yup.. she's a good singer for English songs, kind.. etc.. but a lil bit wrestler??..haha..



~ that's all..fuuhh.. banyak tol soklan..


2 comments:

Bittersweet Ganache, flavoured with Red Chilli said...

sjak bila aku wrestling ni.. takpe2 once aku dh jd wrestler kau lah org pertama yg akan rase penangannye.. huhu :D

Alia Ramley said...

lol.. ko mmg hbt dalam wrestling nie..

tangan ko mmg dyst la..haha..